Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

amazing. . .

that is the single most awesome video i have ever seen. . . nice

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

totally random

A friend had recommneded I come check this, and I must say. . that's actually a pretty addicting piece there.

Mortal Kombat (Rock Remix) Mortal Kombat (Rock Remix)

Still a good piece

It doesn't quite own up to it's original, but this is defintely a piece worth sharing. I do love how everything was toned down a bit with more of a rock feel as opposed to techno. This will definitely be one of my more popular songs on my playlist. Final judgement: 5/5 and 8/10

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Sheer beauty

I often find that Zelda's Lullaby can be overdone, but this version is so beautiful. I couldn't stop listening until I hit the end. I also love how you slowed the tempo to the Lost Woods and brought a softer sound to it. My most favorite though is coming to the close when you incorporate the song that plays as you meet the Sage of Light. Very, very good work. . . a 5/5 and 10/10 is my final decision.

ZeldaMM~Clock Town Day1[orch] ZeldaMM~Clock Town Day1[orch]

Awesome

Normally this is the type of mix I go for, and after listening, well shoot I think you got this mix a whole lot better than I could! Nice work, very nice.

BowserThedestructive responds:

thanks but its all due to very proffesional midi makers at vgmusic (dot) com site get all my midis from there i am not good enough to rewrite the notes by hand >_> but with the midis i do sometimes edit the rhymes,and change tempo fix some things and mostly add on depths to the orignal song from width the midi i use "replacing" instruments n stuff thats how i basiclly do reorchestral influences of songs :D