Mortal Kombat (Rock Remix) Mortal Kombat (Rock Remix)

Still a good piece

It doesn't quite own up to it's original, but this is defintely a piece worth sharing. I do love how everything was toned down a bit with more of a rock feel as opposed to techno. This will definitely be one of my more popular songs on my playlist. Final judgement: 5/5 and 8/10

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Sheer beauty

I often find that Zelda's Lullaby can be overdone, but this version is so beautiful. I couldn't stop listening until I hit the end. I also love how you slowed the tempo to the Lost Woods and brought a softer sound to it. My most favorite though is coming to the close when you incorporate the song that plays as you meet the Sage of Light. Very, very good work. . . a 5/5 and 10/10 is my final decision.

ZeldaMM~Clock Town Day1[orch] ZeldaMM~Clock Town Day1[orch]

Awesome

Normally this is the type of mix I go for, and after listening, well shoot I think you got this mix a whole lot better than I could! Nice work, very nice.

BowserThedestructive responds:

thanks but its all due to very proffesional midi makers at vgmusic (dot) com site get all my midis from there i am not good enough to rewrite the notes by hand >_> but with the midis i do sometimes edit the rhymes,and change tempo fix some things and mostly add on depths to the orignal song from width the midi i use "replacing" instruments n stuff thats how i basiclly do reorchestral influences of songs :D

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Like a trance. . .

Is this an a cappella? It just drew me in immediately, I couldn't stop playing the song over and over again. There's a very calming effect about it that I can't quite explain. . .

ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX

o. . m. . g. .

That gave such a creepy feeling. It was effing scary! I LOVE IT!!

MM - Stone Tower Temple MM - Stone Tower Temple

Actually

It's really not that bad. I enjoyed listening to your version of Stone Tower Temple

Super Mario Bros. (acid trip) Super Mario Bros. (acid trip)

woah. . .

that got really freaky there for a while, felt like i was all spaced out or something.

Legend Of Zelda Dance Remix Legend Of Zelda Dance Remix

gah!

as much as I'm loving this remix, the constant switching of sounds from one ear to the next is rly confusing me a whole lot. But even so. .

(Skelayo) Ghostbusters remix (Skelayo) Ghostbusters remix

No lie

I honestly thought this was just going to be too crazy to listen in, but I actually enjoyed it! I may have to come back for a download.

RESIDENT EVIL - SUSPENSE!! RESIDENT EVIL - SUSPENSE!!

Longer

This actually might work out a lot better if you extend your work more than 11 seconds.